In today’s scenario hair fall is very common and many techniques to prevent the hair fall and now we trust more on home remedies and not using chemical products. One of the best home remedy is aloe Vera. It is the leaf or stem of the aloe Vera plant.
How does aloe Vera nourish hair?
Aloe Vera soothing, calming and even also conditions the scalp. It has over 20 minerals and many vitamins like B vitamins, A, C, and E. All of these combine for a potent hair stimulus. Aloe Vera is widely used as moisturizer and skin conditioner.
Direction to Use:
This is the traditional way of using aloe Vera for treating hair growth.
- Extract the pulp content from the leaf or stalk and rub into your hair.
- Ensure your hair is already washed before you do this.
- Massage the pulp into your scalp in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with cold water.
- Aloe Vera repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
- It will leave your hair all shiny and smooth.
- It reduces dandruff and prevent itching on the scalp.
- Aloe Vera has chemical makeup similar to keratin it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients.