As the summer is approaching we become more conscious about our skin. It feels like sun’s heat start penetrating our skins. So, in summer we need extra care for our skin.
- The first and foremost thing that should be listed in your summer skin care list is a good sunscreen from a reliable company with SPF of 40 or above.
- Moisturize your skin daily as you do in winter, as we require moisture for skin in winter, likewise we require moisture in summer also to keep our skin healthy.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking water on regular basis. In a day try to drink 10-15 glass of water. It will help in preventing dryness from the skin also.
- It is important to wash or clean your face 4-5 times in a day. You can wash it by cold water or can use cleanser to wipe the face.
- Wash your makeup brush daily because in summers skin become oily and produce bacteria on the brush. So, to avoid acne from it, wash the makeup brush on the regular basis.
- Try to eat nutritious food and avoid fried and oily food in summer. Try to eat fresh fruits, juices and vegetables more like watermelon, pineapple, cucumber etc.
- As the skin is important, our eyes are also important and we have to take care of them also. So, whenever headed out try to wear sunglasses. It will protect your eyes from direct sun rays and UV Radiations.
- Try to avoid been in sun around day time as the most harmful rays which will affect the skin is around 12-4 PM.