An itchy scalp can be embarrassing sometimes when you are surrounded by many people. There are many ways to reduce it by home remedies as well as by chemical products.If you want a faster relief than you can go with the chemical products. But if want to finish the itching totally then you should go with the home made remedies.
Here are some homemade remedies for reducing itching:
1. Give your head an oil massage to reduce dryness of scalp
2. Mix an apple cider vinegar and water and spray on your hair before wash
3. Apply a paste of baking soda and water on the scalp
4. Apply Aloe Vera Gel on your hair and wash hair with mild shampoo.
5. Massage from lemon juice to the scalp and then rinse it with water.
6. Apply a paste of banana and avocado to the scalp and wash it after 30 min.
Some tips to reduce Itchy Scalp:
• Drink water as often to hydrate you and your scalp
• Avoid applying the chemical to your hair.
• Try to reduce stress level by doing yoga, exercise, swimming etc.
• Always dry your damp hair as it is also one of the reasons of the itchy scalp.
• Comb your hair 2-3 in a day.
• Try to avoid alcoholic products on your scalp.