A pimple is a nightmare for every girl. When you get in the morning and stand in front of the mirror there will be a dark red swollen pimple on your face. And it became very disappointing when there is an occasion and you have a pimple on your face. And then the first thing that came to your mind is that how you get rid of a pimple from your face in a night.
There are many remedies for a pimple, everyone has their own way to treat a pimple. Here we are suggesting you some ways to get rid of a pimple with DIY.
We start from the very basic remedies to get rid of pimples:
- Water: Yes, it’s simple, but it works. By drinking 10-12 glasses of water per day, you can flush most of all impurities out of your body. Also, you can boil a pot of water, and place a towel over the pot and your head to get the benefits of steam. Steam can help to open the pores and flush out the impurities.
- Tooth paste: Tooth paste is the extraordinary treatment for a pimple. You just need to apply toothpaste on your pimple and leave it for the night. Wash your face in the morning with cold water. As toothpaste contain silica which absorbs all the oil and dirt from it.
- Ice Cube: Ice can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
- Lemon Juice: As lemon juice works like a natural astringent, for clearing the skin, So to get the best result just apply the lemon juice directly to the skin and leave it for up to an hour.
- The pulp of Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A, which helps in nourishing the skin while rejuvenating it. Vitamin A helps by healing the skin and by facilitating the quick growth of the skin cells while removing the pimples. Apply the freshly prepared pulp of a tomato on the face and leave it on for twenty minutes. Then, wash off with water.
- Honey: honey works like an anti-biotics for the face, it kills bacteria that causes a pimple. Apply honey over a pimple, and wait for it to dry or leave it overnight and rinse it off with water.