- Milk And Honey: It is pretty simple you can do this at any time and don’t requires many things.Mix a single teaspoon of honey in a glass of milk then massage it into your hair from root to tip. And wash it after 15 minutes with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Olive Oil And Lemon Juice: This type of hair mask is best for the dry and flaky scalp. Mix 2 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoon water. Massage it on your scalp but with damp hair. Keep it for around 20 minutes and wash your hair with your regular shampoo afterwards.
- Banana And Almond Mask: Banana is good for hair and when it get to mix with almond oil it works very well. So we just need to mash one banana and add 3 drops of almond oil in it and massage it into the scalp and leave it for some time around half an hour. And wash it afterwards.
- Egg And Milk: For this hair mask you need 1 egg (for especially long or thick hair, use 2 eggs),1 cup milk (for shoulder-length hair, use 1/4 or 1/2 cup), 1 squeeze of lemon, 2 tablespoons of 2 tablespoons of olive oil. You will also need a plastic shower cap. Then beat the eggs and mix milk and olive oil in that bowl. Add a squeeze of lemon to the mixture. Massage the mixture into the scalp, working from the roots to the hair ends, and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. Make sure you stand in the shower or over a sink because this mask is really drippy. Cover your hair with a disposable plastic shower cap, as you do not want drops of egg mixture everywhere. After that wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water. And then wash again with your shampoo.
- Strawberry Mask: Strawberry has a lot of vitamin C which helps in controlling the oil of the scalp.So we just need to prepare a mixture of it. For that, we need a cup of ripe strawberry, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Blend all these things and prepare a mixture of it. And apply it to your damp hair. And wash it off after some time.