Everyone loves to eat mango as it is lovable by our taste buds. It is loveable by our skin also. Mango is very good for skin and in fact if you eat it or apply it on your face. Mango, which is rich in Vitamin A, contains powerful anti-oxidants; thus, it helps in imparting a younger-looking skin.
It helps in providing moisture to dry skin, shield the skin from clogged pores and sun damages and even regeneration of the new skin cells.
The various ways how you can use Mango for your skin are:
- Mango Scrub: We need one mango, one spoon of honey, two spoons of milk and half-a-cup of sugar. Blend the ingredients thoroughly and use this scrub while taking a bath. Rub it vigorously all over your body and then, rinse with warm water, followed by cold water. Your skin will feel smooth and supple.
- To treat Blackheads: we need One teaspoon mango pulp, half teaspoon milk, 2-3 drops of honey and prepare a scrub by mixing a teaspoon of mango pulp, half a teaspoon of milk or milk powder, and honey. Rub it all over your face in a circular motion. This will help in removing dead skin and blackheads, thus adding a glow to your face.
- For exfoliating normal skin: We would need peeled ripe mango (1/4), two spoons of whole milk, powdered almonds and crushed oats. The components have to be mixed thoroughly in a blender. Apply it on your face as well as on your neck. Wait for twenty minutes and rinse in lukewarm water.
- For Dry sensitive skin: For sensitive skin this face pack is very much a soothing and nourishing treat. Just mix the pulp of a mango with six spoons of yoghurt. Apply it on your face and wash off after fifteen minutes. Your skin will fresh and rejuvenate.
- Raw Mango Astringent: If you have baby mangoes or raw mangoes at home you could take a slice and boil it in water. Now use this water on your face as an acne remover. It acts as an excellent astringent.
So enjoy this summers a new to keep your skin clean and clear with these simple steps.