Highlighting of hair is very trending now a day. It becomes popular in around mid-2000’s and from then highlights come in every new form to impress their audience. Hair highlighting is a unique procedure it adds volume, depth, and shine to your hair. But there are other factors also about highlighting your hair.
- It will change your look and complexion of the face. So, always be predefined with your choice of the color for your hair. As it will surely be going to affect your face look.
- Try to avoid different hair colors at the same time. Sometimes it doesn’t give a good look and it seems like a rainbow on your head. Different hair color doesn’t suit everyone and it will not give your hair a natural look.
- Hair highlighter makes you appear younger than your usual age. That is one of the reasons it is more popular in Hollywood. It is always low maintenance, try to erase tiny traces of ageing and a solution of hiding grey hair.
- Hair highlighter should always compliment your hair. They should not over do your natural hair. So, it’s important what Warm browns look best with natural blonde, light brown and caramel highlights while cool hair colors really pop when freshened up with some ash and ice tones.
- And last but not least you have to take care of your highlights then only it will last longer otherwise it will get fade earlier. You need to use mild shampoo and conditioner, washing of hair should be less, always carry an umbrella or hat whenever you go out. It will protect them from direct sun rays which can be harmful to you highlighted hair.
Always do deep conditioner once in the week and we will recommend coconut oil for it. Microwave a teaspoon of the oil for a few seconds and apply it to damp hair for 15 minutes, then wash out.