Eyeliner is the very important part of the makeup it gives the overall look to the makeup and if your eyeliner is not perfect then it can also smudge your makeup. So, always be careful while applying the eyeliner. Here we are providing 5 Different eyeliner styles which you can try at home and can wear it any party or in your daily routine.
- Simple Liner: Draw the small line from the centre of the eye to the little outside the outer corner. Now, from the center make the line to the inner corner of the eye after making the outer sketch use the eyeliner to fill it with solid strokes of lines to complete the look.
- The Cat Eye: draw the line from the centre to the outer corner and then again to the inner corner to the tear duct. The main thing in the cat eye is to draw the perfect smooth line at the end or corner of the eye. Then create a triangle by joining the end line of the eye and the eyelid line. And in the last fill, the triangle will the liner to get the cat eye look.
- Winged Liner: For winged eyeliner draw a stroke from the outer corner of your eye. From the inner corner of your eye start drawing the line close to the eyelashes and meet the end of the line of the outer corner of an eye and in the last fill the space with the bold strokes of a liner. To get the complete look.
- Retro Style: we need to start applying liner from upper lash to fill up all spaces to create a fine line look. Then we have to draw a line from the center of the lashes to the outer corner of the eye and then join the centre line to the inner corner of the eye. Now from the end of the eye draw a thin line outward line going upward. Connect the end to that line with the liner.
- Fishtail Style: We need to draw a thick line from the centre to outer corner of the eye and need to draw a line from lower eyelid to the outer corner of an eye and then to the inner end of the eye. And don’t join the both ends of the liner that will create an effect of a fishtail.