Liquid eyeliner is easy to apply and give you the intense look to your eyes. However, Liquid eyeliner is not an easy task to apply, one mistake and all your makeup will be smudge, so you need to be careful while using the liquid eyeliner. But liquid eyeliner gives you the bold and beautiful eye makeup that we should all show off every now and again. It Gives you bolder color as compared to other eyeliner. So, here we are providing you the simple steps to apply Liquid eyeliner.
- Use your hand to gently pull your eye taut—but avoid to pull hard!
- Place the liner tip close to your eyelash line and start the eyeliner from anywhere–the midpoint and inner corner are both popular options.
- Use small strokes to draw dashes along the lash line. Applying slightly more pressure will draw a thicker line.
- Dab the liner to fill in any gaps.
- The liner should start thin in the inner corner, and get thicker toward the outer corners.
- Dip a cotton swab in makeup remover and gently drag along the top of the line to remove any bumps.
And then Relaxed…!! The liquid eyeliner needs to be dry to complete your makeup.